Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for Warez site ?

Adam14

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
I want to launch my own Bittorrent tracker (Like iptorrents...) with a donation system in exchange of rewards.
I know that traditional payment processors ban this kind of site (PayPal,Skrill etc) for "copyright infrigement".
I already had this kind of project and Paypal banned me the next day.

Do you know any card payment processor for a monthly volume of $50,000-80,000$.
Don't tell me please that the best option is the Bitcoin (I have already lost tens of thousands of $ due to volatility)

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Bailongma and negon
A warez site makes $50k+ monthly?

Even if you were a legit business selling shoes for example, you will still be considered high risk for payment processors if you cannot provide some sort of history from your previous processor. With no history at all and those amounts it is not easy.

A warez site makes $50k+ monthly?

Even if you were a legit business selling shoes for example, you will still be considered high risk for payment processors if you cannot provide some sort of history from your previous processor. With no history at all and those amounts it is not easy.

Sure many Warez sites make $50k+ monthly.
Finding a solution to receive credit card payments is a real obstacle course.

If i create an offshore company with darks + website that offers virtual services (WebHost for example) and redirect the donators to it to pay. Can that be a solution?

Why many cyberlockers (banned by visa & mastercard) offer their customers to go through resellers to pay (Can i do the same ?) ? (Example : Rapidgator.net: Fast, safe and secure file hosting & https://filesharingshop.com/rapidgator-premium-30-days.html)

Thank you in advance !

I know a few sites, selling knockoffs and things of this nature that do exactly that. They actually use stripe, have say, 10 accounts with fake businesses selling software or SEO services and just redirect their traffic through the fake shops when they check out. The same thing can be done through paypal. This obviously isn't the optimal solution, but it works. If i were you i'd just go through crypto, and simple automatically exchange it to fiat.

I know a few sites, selling knockoffs and things of this nature that do exactly that. They actually use stripe, have say, 10 accounts with fake businesses selling software or SEO services and just redirect their traffic through the fake shops when they check out. The same thing can be done through paypal. This obviously isn't the optimal solution, but it works. If i were you i'd just go through crypto, and simple automatically exchange it to fiat.

Most people don't know how to pay with crypto (or don't have the time). And even the loss of profit is enormous (More than 90% loss). It's not interesting for me.

If there are any smart ones among you, don't hesitate to share your ideas ;) . Thank you.

Usually people are too lazy to pay with crypto so I understand your problem.

@mrBobby do you know who can make such a system?

I don't I've just seen it done before, I think its common with knockoff and Software Key Sellers. If you look around I'm sure you can find someone doing this.

I think it should be easy to create such a system. Just redirect users when they are paying for an item to an item with the same value on another site.

I don't I've just seen it done before, I think its common with knockoff and Software Key Sellers. If you look around I'm sure you can find someone doing this.

I think it should be easy to create such a system. Just redirect users when they are paying for an item to an item with the same value on another site.

Am I required to create an offshore company + offshore bank account for the fake services site? What payment processor do you recommend?

What's the best way to get the money back safely?

Thank you in advance

No offshore anything required.
Simply setup 5 fake sites selling bulls**t. Use wordpress or another easy to use CMS.
Then setup 5 EMI's with darks and connect these to 5 merchant accounts like stripe.
rotate between the 5 merchant accounts so that the volume isn't too high and you don't risk all your eggs in one basket.
I have never done this, but it seems easy enough, and have seen it done before.

Reactions: cansei and Adam14
No offshore anything required.
Simply setup 5 fake sites selling bulls**t. Use wordpress or another easy to use CMS.
Then setup 5 EMI's with darks and connect these to 5 merchant accounts like stripe.
rotate between the 5 merchant accounts so that the volume isn't too high and you don't risk all your eggs in one basket.
I have never done this, but it seems easy enough, and have seen it done before.

Thank you for your answers, and then how i get back the money from the 5 stripe accounts (The most important) ?

Thank you for your answers, and then how i get back the money from the 5 stripe accounts (The most important) ?

That is were the EMI's come into play. You could do it a few different ways, the most direct way would be simply to get 5 debit cards from the EMI's and simply cash out through atm's. Or you could use the EMI's to wire them to another account, and work from there.

Reactions: Adam14
I will use Paypal (it is within everyone's reach).
I'll create a dozen fake shops, 10 paypal accounts and rotate.

But how do I get the money back from paypal (the only thing I'll have for each account is a passport and a proof of address)?

Is it very difficult to buy Bitcoin with a fake PayPal account (face ID etc).

My questions :
1/What's the best country for Paypal account opening (most flexible country) ?
2/How can i get back the the money from PayPal ?

I am once again open to ideas. Thanks to you.

2lbey5H.png

Honestly paypal would be my last choice, as it's so easy to get banned by paypal. I would go with payoneer as an EMI and Stripe for a payment processor. I think this would have the most potential for longevity.

The people that i do know doing this sort of thing with paypal usually just sell paypal on localbitcoins.

The problem with localbitcoin is that there's a very big loss and a lot of identity checks. Thank you for your answers.

Latest Threads