UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts

Payment Processor supporting the country of Belarus

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Hamster777

New member
Hello,

sorry for a very specific question. Is there any bank card payment processor working with clients from Belarus (3W country)?
The answer to your possible question is why we do not use a national payment service: 99% of them do not support foreign cards, and the rest 1% with huge tariffs and terrible conditions.

Thank you very much for any information.

Regards
 

pandglobal

New member
Am about suggesting merchant that have interchange pricing models, like adyen if you meet their monthly transactions charge of $120 above depending on your processing capacity, every other company like you rightly said adds an additional 1% for international cards making your charges to shoot up. I suggest going for interchange pricing models merchants
 

Alenka

New member
Hello,

sorry for a very specific question. Is there any bank card payment processor working with clients from Belarus (3W country)?
The answer to your possible question is why we do not use a national payment service: 99% of them do not support foreign cards, and the rest 1% with huge tariffs and terrible conditions.

Thank you very much for any information.

Regards
Skrill
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Top