Our valued sponsor

Question Payment processors for selling virtual tokens?

ac2124

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site
My main website/niche does not allow me to register with high risk payment processors, and I am looking for a way around this. My main site is able to sell tokens which is currently only accepting cryptocurrency, but I would like the option of being able to accept credit cards since not many users choose to pay with BTC. Users can use these tokens to purchase services or digital products. Sellers on my platform can also redeem tokens for cash/BTC to be paid. Currently the customers are mainly from USA, and Japan.

I am looking for any recommendations on high risk payment processors that would accept this kind of business model.

This is a business activity that is almost impossible to place with any processor.

What can people buy for a token?

The would use it to pay users for services, like freelance work, or donate to a user's account for their creative work.

I am now wondering how big file sharing sites like rapidgator sell their premium accounts through "resellers". These resellers only accept payments to a bunch of file sharing sites, and provides users with vouchers to redeem their premium accounts after purchase.

My main website/niche does not allow me to register with high risk payment processors, and I am looking for a way around this. My main site is able to sell tokens which is currently only accepting cryptocurrency, but I would like the option of being able to accept credit cards since not many users choose to pay with BTC. Users can use these tokens to purchase services or digital products. Sellers on my platform can also redeem tokens for cash/BTC to be paid. Currently the customers are mainly from USA, and Japan.

I am looking for any recommendations on high risk payment processors that would accept this kind of business model.
what's your monthly volume and cb rate?

Latest Threads