Our valued sponsor

Payment system+IBAN+withdraw to debit card

Hidden

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Hello members

Having a low-risk business registered as an offshore in UK.
Need a payment system for the website (selling products worldwide with delivery) with ability to accept debit/credit cards payments from the people from USA, South America counties, Europe and Asian countries. Also I need a withdraw money to bank cards or bitcoin or to other payment system (not to official bank account). And the best solution is to have an IBAN number in order to receive payments for wholesale sells.

PAYSERA looks very good for these purposes, but they can't register a corporate account since they "are not able to check full information of your company in official registry".

Please share your rich experience

Ok, are you sure that I can add TW to my website as a payment system for the customers to purchase the products?
not as payment gateway, you can add your iban and they pay you, if you need to get money by credit/debit that is different thing.
you can use stripe with your UK LTD then link it with your TW iban account which will have debit card and u can use it

Reactions: Hidden
not as payment gateway, you can add your iban and they pay you, if you need to get money by credit/debit that is different thing.
you can use stripe with your UK LTD then link it with your TW iban account which will have debit card and u can use it

Thank you for advice.

Unfortunately, Transfer Wise refused to register my company.

Does anybody know any trusted analogs to TW?
It's better to have a payment system with the ability to connect it with Stripe account.