Our valued sponsor

Payments for "consulting" and "software dev" -- suspicious for banks? How to mitigate it?

It is all about how much risk you want to take and if someone will pay attention to you or your setup at all. So many factors are to be considered.

Even the most simple UK LTD setup can work for someone for years while for others it won't he get cough quickly.

It is all about how much risk you want to take and if someone will pay attention to you or your setup at all. So many factors are to be considered.

Even the most simple UK LTD setup can work for someone for years while for others it won't he get cough quickly.
Understand your position but gov.uk statements are pretty clear. Of course if you’re moving 7 figures you could face some investigation I guess…

@uplana / @EuroKiss you both guys spotted correctly.
UK Gov. indications are clear. If people continue to say differently, they are possibly blind.
And it's true, is all about "not generating a lot of waves when sailing in the tax ocean". The lower you flight, lower are the chances that tax office will be interested in you and your activities.
Thanks for pointing us out with your posts.
I have a UK Ltd myself and I was worried about tax implications. Currently, I invoice a US LLC from the UK Ltd and since I live in a country with DTA with both UK and US I feel pretty safe (at the moment I barely move 6 figures so no big deal for taxman), but for what I red I can just avoid to send useless invoices. If you can send PM or feel ok to share more info in the forum, I would greatly like to know which company is providing director nominee service to you, thanks!

Thanks for pointing us out with your posts.
I have a UK Ltd myself and I was worried about tax implications. Currently, I invoice a US LLC from the UK Ltd and since I live in a country with DTA with both UK and US I feel pretty safe (at the moment I barely move 6 figures so no big deal for taxman), but for what I red I can just avoid to send useless invoices. If you can send PM or feel ok to share more info in the forum, I would greatly like to know which company is providing director nominee service to you, thanks!
There are plenty of companies provising this.
How have you incorporated your UK Ltd? Possibly the same agent can provide you also Nominee Services.
Or a basic google search "nominee director services uk ltd" will provide you some excellent result.
Before going with any company, check their reviews, check if the issue a specific contract for this service, which type of warranties they provide, etc.
We all have different needs so suggesting a specific company may not be worth for your case.

Reactions: EuroKiss

Latest Threads