Our valued sponsor

Payoma Experiences

never heard about them before now. Can you let us know why you at first considered them for your account opening?

I made a search on Google about Payoma, but I did not find any reviews. Someone has an account with Payoma.com?
I have tried to apply today. They are asking for bunch of documents, among the rest, bank reference letter, hone bill from your phone (on which beneficiary can be reached), etc.
I don't know about reviews, it would be helpful f someone can say something
I have been applying for business account.
Any one of you got an operative account with Payoma.com ?

Ok, I have account with Payoma. First experience - nothing positive to say for the moment.

Opening account was super easy. I've made a transfer from my own bank account to my own Payoma account. Everything's okay, money have reached me quickly, even they have to confirm transactions manually, as in history it shows incoming transactions, but they are processing until confirmed by Payoma. But that's fine for me, as my transactions are legit.

Here's where the fun begins. I tried to make a SEPA transfer yesterday evening. It's not instant, also processing, has to be confirmed by compliance team. Today, it's already 1:15PM here, transfer is not confirmed. I've tried to called them, but looks like they don't have any working number. Number provided on their website isn't working, O2 robot answers the call to say it's not available and you can leave a message. Not even a custom message from Payoma. I've messaged them on Skype, they responded pretty quickly, saying the transfer will be confirmed by compliance. And then I receive an email from them... they do require supporting documents for outgoing transfer! Wait, what? It's a normal outgoing SEPA transfer, nothing special with it. I'm not sending money for any crypto company or so, just a simple SEPA transfer. Do you have an idea, what kind of supporting documents you need to provide? No, me neither. I've sent them a message on Skype already, hope they can fix this, but so far the experience isn't that good. And the funnies thing, that the transfer is only for 100.00€.

Sorry guys, I can't find where I can edit my post. Minutes after posting here, they have sent me an email, that transfer was executed by them, no more documents needed. They have good and fast support, only a problem, that you can't reach them by the phone.

Latest Threads