Our valued sponsor

payoneer.com account opening who can help?

offshoremax

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please help to with the opening of a payoneer.com account?

Who can do this and why can't we signup directly with them?

Because getting a payoneer card requires going through a Payoneer Partner, we have listed below some of the ones we have been able to identify. If you know of any other ones, please do let us know by commenting on this page so we can complete the list.

Freelancing

GetAFreelancer

uTest

Guru.com

oDesk

RentACoder

ScriptLance

Elance

Payment processing

2CheckOut

Plimus

FastSpring

WebMoney

Advertising

MediaWhiz

Bux.to

Copeac

ROIRocket

IncentReward

Adult

AWEmpire

Adult Friend Finder

Hustler Cash

Others

FreedomRocks

GPA40

iStockPhoto

Fluc

Zizbiz

MagicRock

TripleClicks

Reactions: offshoremax
Great to have a staff member from Payoneer here :thumbsUp: Thank you for joining my thread I wasn't expecting this :)

My issue is that I want a Payoneer account and your Mastercard but I can't find any signup form / page on your website! Now I realise that I have to go through a partner of yours in order to open an account seem a bit odd:s-confused:

offshoremax said:
Great to have a staff member from Payoneer here :thumbsUp: Thank you for joining my thread I wasn't expecting this :)
My issue is that I want a Payoneer account and your Mastercard but I can't find any signup form / page on your website! Now I realise that I have to go through a partner of yours in order to open an account seem a bit odd:s-confused:
My pleasure to join, we are here to help and provide you with an easy way to receive your payments.

There is a sign up options on our webpage on the right hand side, scroll down and there is a sign up option.

Here we go Prepaid MaterCard® Cardholders Sign Up | Payoneer

You may have a better look at the website your reading, offshoremax thumbups

Do you have a list of restricted business? and can you please confirm that you accept Seychelles companies for account opening and that we can get a Debit card with the companies name?

Thank you, awesome to have you here.

doxs said:
Do you have a list of restricted business? and can you please confirm that you accept Seychelles companies for account opening and that we can get a Debit card with the companies name?
Thank you, awesome to have you here.
We opened an account with them few years ago with a company registered in Seychelles. As long as you provide all requested document, the registration is easy. We were also able to open a master account to pay our affiliates with the same company registered in Seychelles.

offshoremax said:
All good, no issue at all I have a Payoneer account now doublethumbsup
offshoremax and all

so every one can signup directly with payoneer? no need to apply through a Payoneer Partner? how much is the cost and how long did it take?

thank you in advance

Latest Threads