Yeah, i think you're right. Payoneer has one big bank account at the Bank of Amerika where they receive your earnings. Next they send that money to your card. So I'm quite sure you, as Payoneer customer, don't have a bank account in Belize.Hello I just signed up because I am interested.
I actually earn with online services and US company pay me directly by Payoneer.
I would understand better if Payoneer will report my data in 2018.
1) Payoneer is not a bank!!! is it correct? .. why should present the data?
2) Even if we have a Payoneer card, in real, we do not have a bank account opened in Belize with the choice bank, and neither in America with first Bank Century ... so ... I do not understand ...
a person who has Payoneer has not really a bank account in Belize or in america ... why should bring our data? how?
(sorry for bad english)
I would like to say that this type of "contribution" (according to several users on this forum and some OECD reports published in the threads it seems they are forced to do so!!) has no gound at all.Which thread is it?
Hi Lisa Simpsons,Just to keep on going about this subject. What bother me now, this is the Global payment service in Payoneer.
Global payment service allows Payoneer users to receive money using
Payoneer states that: "This service enables you to receive payments from companies worldwide - as if you have a local bank account in those countries. "
- ACH details just like they would have a US bank account at First century bank in the US since the beneficiary is me.
- SEPA details just like they would have a EU bank account at Wirecard AG in germany since the beneficiary is me.
- BACS details just like they would have a GB bank account at Barclays in the UK since the beneficiary is me.
- ZENGIN details just like they would have a JP bank account at bank of tokyo since the beneficiary is me.
However i never received a message from those 4 banks asking me to confirm my fiscal residency. Payoneer could have done it for me. But also Payoneer didn't send me a message to confirm my fiscal residency. In fact, i have checked this in the CRS report from OECD and they states that the fiscal residency information should be always up to date.
I still wonder if those 4 banks could report me to the place where i live.