Our valued sponsor

Payoneer vs TransferWise vs PaySera

Zedd

Oct 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello to everyone!
First of all, only these platforms support my country. I will work with a company abroad.
Currencies where I can receive payments: USD, EUR. Then I will convert it to local currency.

Payoneer: 2.5-3% conversion fee.
TransferWise: 0.5-1% Doesn't support USD account details for my country. But I still have a EUR account.
PaySera: I have no idea about this, I heard little. I can get a USD and EUR account.
Which would you prefer if you were me? Thanks.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you can go with Payoneer and Transferwise I would do that over PaySera.
I try them and open both personal and business on the same day in less than 3hour to confirm and do all things, which is really amazing, Payoneer from 1 month now never reply back, TW takes around 4 days to process and verify all things even though I have with them 2 business account

but not sure how to use them :p as everything is ok with TW, but i will keep them as backup

Reactions: Zedd
I try them and open both personal and business on the same day in less than 3hour to confirm and do all things, which is really amazing, Payoneer from 1 month now never reply back, TW takes around 4 days to process and verify all things even though I have with them 2 business account

but not sure how to use them :p as everything is ok with TW, but i will keep them as backup
Hi :) Let's say you can get payments in USD or EUR. On the other hand TransferWise doesn't support USD acc details for your country, sadly.
Like this:
Would you use your TransferWise EUR acc or the USD acc of another service?

Hi :) Let's say you can get payments in USD or EUR. On the other hand TransferWise doesn't support USD acc details for your country, sadly.
Like this:
Would you use your TransferWise EUR acc or the USD acc of another service?
i see, thats interesting never thought about this
bcuz i send money in my local currency and it was working fine

Reactions: Zedd
I'd avoid paysera, go for payoneer and transferwise, both have a good track record (especially payoneer).

very limited in what you can do with payoneer, but they do it well!

if you need to send bank transfers then you should go with tw ..

so basically depends on what you need exactly

Here is some education for you! Cheers!

Here is some education for you! Cheers!

hmmm i think you get me wrong ^^"
i didnt mean i dont know how to use them technically, but i dono for what i will use them
as for me TW is ok and fit
with good support

payoneer the worst customer support service i ever saw !! no reply more than 1 month @@!!!

hmmm i think you get me wrong ^^"
i didnt mean i dont know how to use them technically, but i dono for what i will use them
as for me TW is ok and fit
with good support

payoneer the worst customer support service i ever saw !! no reply more than 1 month @@!!!
I would not rank either Payoneer or Transferwise as both have their good and bad and even Transferwise have been known to do things like closing one account without any explanation so my advice to you is to beware of anything where these financial institutions are concerned. Cheers!

Reactions: WoWNull
I would not rank either Payoneer or Transferwise as both have their good and bad and even Transferwise have been known to do things like closing one account without any explanation so my advice to you is to beware of anything where these financial institutions are concerned. Cheers!
Ya ofc, iam reading about these things, that's why iam trying to get regular bank account on same company name so i will not take the money out on my name then suffer with taxes etc.. But its the only solution i have it right now..

I second that. You have to spread the risk means open several EMI's for the same business.

Latest Threads