Our valued sponsor

Paypal corporate registration

romasson

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
I got UK ltd. Trying to get corporate. Gurus saying while Paypal corp registration needs incognito mode without VPN. But zipcode always takes error this way. Whats your experience? vpn is trigger for pp i guess...(

Be careful about using VPN. It's easy to detect if an IP is from a VPN. It's also possible to detect if a user is using incognito mode.

If PayPal detects you're using VPN and incognito mode, you may run into problems. Maybe not today, maybe not this year, but if anything else triggers an investigation (high amounts, suspicious transactions), it's something PayPal can use against you.

Be careful about using VPN. It's easy to detect if an IP is from a VPN. It's also possible to detect if a user is using incognito mode.

If PayPal detects you're using VPN and incognito mode, you may run into problems. Maybe not today, maybe not this year, but if anything else triggers an investigation (high amounts, suspicious transactions), it's something PayPal can use against you.
That's correct. PayPal doesn't like VPN or proxies. Don't even try to use something like Tor. Obviously it's nearly impossible to find out for them that you're using a proxy if it's residential. But forget about using a VPN.

This is not the correct advice.

A good VPN setup won't leak that you are using one. That is why you usually check for "leaks" on webrtc or DNS. Proxies are used for disposable things, so they do not apply here.
PP does not like when things get out of the ordinary, they could careless you are using a VPN as long as you enter always from the same VPN. Giving them always the same IP address.

Another thing, incognito mode means no cookies. The idea is that you don't log in from several PayPal accounts from the same browser.

A good VPN setup won't leak that you are using one. That is why you usually check for "leaks" on webrtc or DNS. Proxies are used for disposable things, so they do not apply here.

I'm not talking about WebRTC or DNS leaks. I'm talking about the IP address itself. VPN providers have datacenter IP addresses and it can be incredibly easy to tell a datacenter IP address from a residential or business IP address. For those who don't want to do it manually, it comes built into most fraud prevention systems on the market.

PP does not like when things get out of the ordinary, they could careless you are using a VPN as long as you enter always from the same VPN. Giving them always the same IP address.

Using a VPN is acting out of the ordinary, as it is not how normal businesses behave. While it alone is not usually a risk factor that gets an account closed, it's one of those things that can lead to them demanding proof of address, local phone number, and other data that proves you in and from the country you claim to be.

Reactions: Saho
This is not the correct advice.

Another thing, incognito mode means no cookies. The idea is that you don't log in from several PayPal accounts from the same browser.
This will lead PayPal to ask for lots of documents. Better use a SOCKS proxy and you will have no problems. There are quite a few providers that provide residential SOCKS. I'm doing that since years.

Now that I reread myself I can see the confusion, sorry my fault on not explaining further.

When people talk about VPN they think about nordvpn, or mullvad or similars. Those exit points or IP addresses are already identified so you will be marked as "using a VPN" like @Saho and @Sols say.

When using low profile VPN companies you have options to configure your VPN to have dedicated IPs or turn them into a SOCKS5 with software such as Proxifier. A standard SOCKS5 usually does not last more than a day.

We do all agree that a top VPN provider will get your PayPal restricted.

Reactions: erni

Latest Threads