Our valued sponsor

Paypal Dispute System

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I think it's a great service offered by Paypal in resolving any disputes between sellers and buyers. Have you ever used this dispute system in resolving certain issues with your sellers or buyers?

I have quite fortunately, never had to use the Paypal dispute system before, but I have heard that Paypal is somewhat biased in favor of the Buyer instead of the Seller, and it would like to see things be more fair for both parties in general.

AstralEclipse said:
I have quite fortunately, never had to use the Paypal dispute system before, but I have heard that Paypal is somewhat biased in favor of the Buyer instead of the Seller, and it would like to see things be more fair for both parties in general.
Paypal try to end the dispute between both parties by acting as an intermediate and providing a common platform for both buyers and sellers to end their dispute in a fast and convenient way.

PayPal's "dispute and charge back" facility to buyers is a very good step.But Paypal is biased towards sellers.I don't agree with the view of one friend here,that PayPal is biased and show tilted behavior towards buyer. From my experience I can say that, if you have paid some one for goods/service and that person is PayPal verified ,then as a buyer, your charge back claim will not be heard.The 30 days charge back limit, sometime goes against the buyers to claim refund in case of any difficulty.

rkbehera1 said:
PayPal's "dispute and charge back" facility to buyers is a very good step.But Paypal is biased towards sellers.I don't agree with the view of one friend here,that PayPal is biased and show tilted behavior towards buyer. From my experience I can say that, if you have paid some one for goods/service and that person is PayPal verified ,then as a buyer, your charge back claim will not be heard.The 30 days charge back limit, sometime goes against the buyers to claim refund in case of any difficulty.
Last month I was not in touch of Internet for few weeks and my buyers file a dispute against me about charging back their money as I was unable to complete my work due to some circumstances. Through PayPal's dispute system
both of us have handled the situation in a genuine and comfortable manner.

My experience with the PayPal dispute system is not much of good experience. PayPal would always gives preference to buyers than sellers at all disputes which means even if you have the truth on your side being a seller you would have to wait for little more time to get the dispute solved in your favor.

andrew25 said:
My experience with the PayPal dispute system is not much of good experience. PayPal would always gives preference to buyers than sellers at all disputes which means even if you have the truth on your side being a seller you would have to wait for little more time to get the dispute solved in your favor.
I have to be agree with you. I think the basic reason behind it due to a large number of dispute filed by buyers in comparison to sellers as they have more chances to be cheated by sellers. But I personally think Paypal should make its dispute system more transparent and flexible.

Latest Threads