Our valued sponsor

Paypal documents - USA LLC

I don't have SSN, jut EIN. For proof of address I have a virtual office, what I can send to them?
You can apply for an ITIN in the US which will act in place of the SSN. It can take 8 weeks or more however.

Also, try creating your personal PayPal account, and look in the dashboard, there’s an option to change it to a business account. You may just have to enter your EIN and business info at that point.

You can apply for an ITIN in the US which will act in place of the SSN. It can take 8 weeks or more however.

Also, try creating your personal PayPal account, and look in the dashboard, there’s an option to change it to a business account. You may just have to enter your EIN and business info at that point.
PayPal now say they require a ssn, itin is not accepted. It might work with a itin until you are asked for verification, but then it would be a problem.

PayPal now say they require a ssn, itin is not accepted. It might work with a itin until you are asked for verification, but then it would be a problem.
If thats the case then only US citizens could have a business paypal, where did you read that? If youre a non citizen with an LLC its not possible to have an SSN.
With the ITIN they may ask for further verification of the ITIN which would be a W9 (iirc thats the comparable tax form used by a non resident)
Not saying youre wrong that just seems hard to believe PayPal would not accept ITIN and cut off a huge part of the US ppopulation

If thats the case then only US citizens could have a business paypal, where did you read that? If youre a non citizen with an LLC its not possible to have an SSN.
With the ITIN they may ask for further verification of the ITIN which would be a W9 (iirc thats the comparable tax form used by a non resident)
Not saying youre wrong that just seems hard to believe PayPal would not accept ITIN and cut off a huge part of the US ppopulation
You can try to open an account online and you'll see. I also called several times and they confirmed by phone the same.

yeah, exactly.

Latest Threads