Our valued sponsor

Paypal+Entropay question

navigator

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

I need to transfer funds from my 'grey' online business to my legit business without making connection. My customers pay with Paypal. I'm in the EU. I'm considering the following setup:

1. Open Paypal account with darks in one of the countries that allow withdrawal to VISA cards (see list in this thread: Cash Out Paypal without Bank Account )

2. Open Entropay account (with the same darks), withdraw the money from Paypal to Entropay VISA card

3. Create multiple Entropay virtual cards with different names / addresses and pay with them on the website of my legit business for eg consultation service.

Question: Would this setup work without problem? Is there a recommended county to open Paypal account for this setup (from the mentioned list) or it doesn't matter. Would my bank see these Enropay transactions as different customers really or it would be obvious that it comes from the same account?

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work guys!

Whats the sum? Of course Bank would flag you for sudden Entropay source payments flooding the account, probably ask you to explain and submit docs why are you receiving all these incoming transfers. Entropay could very well block you fast.

Reactions: navigator
Whats the sum? Of course Bank would flag you for sudden Entropay source payments flooding the account, probably ask you to explain and submit docs why are you receiving all these incoming transfers. Entropay could very well block you fast.

Ah that’s not good. Could paying myself through Freelancer or Upwork be a solution in this case? Or it would be suspicious also? Maybe I shouldn’t want to move the funds to the legit business, I should just withdraw in cash with EMI card? The amount is $10-12k/mo.

EMI Card seems best then, LeuPay gives you 100o daily, 15k monthly, Paysera 600 daily, both in Euros. Maybe a offshore Corp that is paid from your work, and then you issue invoice to it from your local company might work, depending on taxes in your country.

Reactions: navigator

Latest Threads