Our valued sponsor

PayPal in Pakistan?

Taify

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Is there a way to get a verified account? I once opened one faking the location and using Payoner but ended up losing everything.

I am thinking of going to another country, which lets tourists open a bank account, then link it to PP. But it's risky and expensive.

I have about $3000 per month in transaction. I also have 2checkout but i cant send PP payment to 2checkout. I tried to open online accounts but couldnt find any.

Any help?

You could setup the entire business in Cyprus. Say Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account + Cyprus PayPal account. Costs roughly 4500 euro in total setup costs.

Reactions: Ehsan
You could setup the entire business in Cyprus. Say Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account + Cyprus PayPal account. Costs roughly 4500 euro in total setup costs.
Can you show me how can I do that? I already opened a PayPax account online. Need to sell my e-book online but can't access Amazon KDP. Any solutions? Don't know what's the best account for countries like Iran that don't have access to PayPal or others.

How should I be able to show that? You want to approach an agent that appoint Nominees which are willing to provide the docs required or do the entire task.

Is there a way to get a verified account? I once opened one faking the location and using Payoner but ended up losing everything.

I am thinking of going to another country, which lets tourists open a bank account, then link it to PP. But it's risky and expensive.

I have about $3000 per month in transaction. I also have 2checkout but i cant send PP payment to 2checkout. I tried to open online accounts but couldnt find any.

Any help?

There is a NO direct solution for PAK users to have Paypal accounts. I have a few (actually more than a few friends from PAK) for whom I setup a verified Personal + Business account and it's working for them. If you need I can offer you it for my fees. (Obviously NOT FREE).