Our valued sponsor

Paypal limitations in some countries

If I'm not mistaken, this issue goes back from way before. It has something to do with the fact that there had been an enormous amount of fraudulent activities surrounding accounts from these countries, to the point that they had no choice but to cut off their services from these places. It was becoming extremely harmful not only to their investors, but also to all others users (from all the other countries) subscribed to their services.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I've had this problem too and I don't live in Africa but move about a lot traveling. I ran into this issue and it was pretty difficult to get around. I had to have money wired to me in order to make it by for the time being. I wonder why it wasn't been fixed by now and they have found ways of stopping scammers so that the rest of us can use it like normal. It's very frustrating to some of us.

The country limitations with PayPal can affect businesses in a negative way by restricting where business can be carried out through normal processes, you just have to find workarounds for those issues.