Our valued sponsor

Paypal, Money & Data: What Can I do?

LCC Paypal

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
It goes like this: I'm finishing the preparatives of a new project that may save my financial situation at the moment.

Because I'm kinda young (20y) and living alone in another country (left Venezuela because "you know who"), every step of the project must be realized in a cautious way.

I will test some products across Social Media and receive payments through Paypal (Possibly Paypal.me)

If it matters at all, this is my first time using (not hearing about) Paypal and still, haven't got through the execution. This is my plan:

1) Create an alternative "intermediary" account, that will receive payments, to then, send them to the main PP account. Again, I don't want to force the main one with experiments.
2) The main PP account will be verified by a real card (Still don't know it this can be done with debit, or just credit one).
3) Money from Ac #1 to Ac #2 will be less or exact 100$ every week.

---- But this is the real problem: I do not know how to begin with the "fake-alternative" account. I would massively appreciate if someone advises me on the proper way to DO THIS! -----

Note - This is NOT a physical product, and my monthly objective is 300$-400$, so not asking much... This will help me rise again.
Note 2: If you may notice, I'm new into this and even newer in the forum (First post).

I hope I have been clear enough to be understood!
(Thank you, everyone).

MM.