Our valued sponsor

Question PayPal not supported in my country. What should I do?

Digits

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
We don't have PayPal in my country as it is not supported.

Starting this year, I created a personal account in another country with my full name and verified using Visa Card. I hold around $800 in my current account and I am afraid of being asked later for Address, ID and mobile verification. I had an account limited last year with around $100 after being asked for Identity and Address proof.

Also, I have few affiliate networks that only support PayPal payouts and there is a total of around $2K pending payments. What should I do?

You may look into a Stealth account which you can search on Google about or you simply ask look inside the mentor group for other great alternatives.

PayPal is a s**t service, if you don't live in a country where you can go and visit someone in their office at PayPal then I would not use them for big business, they will bend you over and rape your silly little a*s.

You should try using Payoneer or some other EMI. As for the money you have stuck with affiliate network if they not want to pay you with crypto or bank transfer, find someone to help you cashout your earnings through Paypal for some reasonable fee. Maybe some friend or relative can help you out.

One more thing you could try is this. I read somewhere that Paysera card works with Paypal too, so if Paysera accepts your country you can use EU mail forwarding to get their card, and to attach and verify your stealth Paypal.

There are even more shady methods, I dont want to write about some, I think you can figure it out yourself.

But its a risk and you will always worry if you try to trick Paypal so better if you can don’t use it at all.