Our valued sponsor

Paypal Scammers

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Sep 12, 2009
Bangalore
Visit site
There is a new way to cheat paypal account holders by scamsters. Its very innovative too. I came to know about this from a friend in another forum. Firstly you will receive a mail stating that your Paypal account is suspended. then an instruction is given in the same mail to click on a link and that will ask you to fill in your credit card information. This mail has been received by most people who verified their paypal with a VCC. There is some kind of bigger syndicated working with the card issuers and then at a later date hit them badly. the moment I read that information, it got me thinking. I should warn everybody about it. So please do not click on any link from any source that is requesting you to update your credit card details with paypal. Paypal do not ask for any of these details from you. if any updating is needed, one must go to the paypal site. make sure to check the "https://" and a lock sign at the bottom of the browser is present. only then login. Hope everybody reads this and do not become a victim of these unscrupulous scamsters.

This isn't new but just the way they have done it for several years now... but thank you for sharing this, it might help others to avoid this scam.

Latest Threads