Our valued sponsor

PayPal stops operating in Turkey !! Read more.

bob

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
One of the largest e-wallet & e-currency payment service providers in the world are closing their doors in Turkey because of government licensing issues!

On 30th May 2016, Paypal announced that the company will stop its operations in Turkey in effective from 6th June 2016. (In a week!)

paypal-turkey.png

This is a very bad day for Turkey and their people because it will limit them from buying and doing business internationally. There are thousands of small businesses and persons depending on PayPal and this will actually harm all these businesses.

What should these users of PayPal do now they have not many alternatives other than finding paypals competitors like Skrill, Neteller and similar services.

Other alternatives these people may have are to incorporate for instant in Cyprus or any other EU country to then open an PayPal account for their business or personal use. It is a hard strike in the face for these people and business to be restricted like that.

Read more at PayPals website Online Ödeme Yapın ve Para Gönderin - PayPal Türkiye

What do you think people will do? I assume they quickly will find alternatives to get their PayPal account operative again!

Reactions: starfang
You can with ease open an account for your personal or business use with PayPal if you follow the steps here Verfied PayPal account how and where to get documents? actually all you need are some dark documents to verify your account. You will also need a VPS to access your PayPal account. Once you have accomplish all of this you can use your paypal account as you like.

ahhh, I didn't know that this would work for Turkey too! I have 2 friends in Turkey that suffering to get a paypal account and do business online because of this. Thanks auric for making me awar of it I will have to send them a link to this thread :)

Latest Threads