Our valued sponsor

PayPal verification help

deafsymphony

May 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi, basically my funds got held by paypal yesterday because of the new policy they implemented. I never uploaded a document with my SSN nor a utility bill or driver's license because I don't even live in the US. I already uploaded a SSN document but I don't have a driver's license or utility bill available. Can anybody around here help me in regards to this?

Try Fiverr gig they can do it for a few $

Reactions: Toxigen
I agree very much with this. However, most often Stealth PayPal accounts are US based.. but you will have trouble to withdraw the money from them. Most use such type of PP accounts to receive moeny and transfer it to another PP account from where they can withdraw the money to a bank account or similar.

Its not a new policy. Paypal always request utility bill or drivers License after some time. Even if your Paypal account its not an US Paypal they will request to verify your account.

Its possible to avoid this, but you need to follow some steps BEFORE than they request the documents.

have had a few accounts for many years, they never made an address verification nor did they request additional documents. Everything has been smooth for years.

New accounts may fall into new policies by PayPal - old accounts seems no to be affected.

I had a US account for like 7 years, never had a problem with it .. I only used it to receive funds from other paypal users and send funds via paypal, never to withdraw .. Sometimes people can only pay or get paid in paypal, that's why I needed it ..

I think I have the same problem as the op, happened months ago, and I didn't even notice it (I don't use the account often) ... now the money in it seems stuck, they gave me the option to withdraw it (to a US bank account which I don't have) or keep the money (but of course I need to upload all the documents in the world which is not possible) .. is there a way out of this to get the money out somehow ? I don't need that account anymore, I have a legitimate business account now, but maybe I can get that money out (close to $1k) ..

Thanks!

I was wondering what is

When I enter the domain it leads me to a control panel where I have to login or something?
scanlab cc login page

Latest Threads