Paypal verification through Debit Card.

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
If your are a frequent PayPal user,you know it very well the necessity of being a PayPal verified user.You can enjoy some special privilege through PayPal verified account.PayPal has both Credit Card and Debit Card option to verify your Account.Credit Card option is working well but Debit card option is showing errors.As I have no credit card,tried several times to verify but always the same error message(Contact your issuing Bank).Have you ever tried PayPal verification through Debit Card?describe your experiences?
 

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Why do you go to link your debit card? Its way too risky for me since i prefer only to use my bank info to withdraw cash from paypal and use paypal directly for online purchases. But however ya i did have problem linking my debit card at first too and i just left the thout of linking it at once. Why do you need a verified paypal anyways?
 

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
dilip1456 said:
Why do you go to link your debit card? Its way too risky for me since i prefer only to use my bank info to withdraw cash from paypal and use paypal directly for online purchases. But however ya i did have problem linking my debit card at first too and i just left the thout of linking it at once. Why do you need a verified paypal anyways?
To a get a verified PayPal Account, linking of Credit Card or Debit Card is mandatory.It has been clearly described in my original post.So you should understand why I discussed about Debit Card.You should also take note of it that Debit Card can never be used to withdraw funds from PayPal.If you have PayPal verified Account you can buy or sell goods/services online, open online store in eBay, receive and pay funds through e-commerce websites,and remove monthly $500 withdrawal limit etc.
 

goldentalk

Offshore Agent
rkbehera1 said:
To a get a verified PayPal Account, linking of Credit Card or Debit Card is mandatory.It has been clearly described in my original post.So you should understand why I discussed about Debit Card.You should also take note of it that Debit Card can never be used to withdraw funds from PayPal.If you have PayPal verified Account you can buy or sell goods/services online, open online store in eBay, receive and pay funds through e-commerce websites,and remove monthly $500 withdrawal limit etc.
Right. Just recently I verified my paypal using a VCC. I tried many times to link my debit cards but was'nt able to do so.


Since the $500 withdrawal limit was also ok for me, i never thought of getting it verified but when I tried to buy a domain from godaddy.com, my paypal was rejected because godaddy only accepts verified paypal account users.


That got me thinking and well! friends I had it verified and being verified is beneficial because there are some sites that don't pays you if your paypal account is not verified. :D
 

Mockingbird

Offshore Agent
Why wouldn't you verify your account? They have almost all your information anyway. You can get their debit card and have your money downloaded to that if you don't want to link it to your card. Better to be verified
 

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Mockingbird said:
Why wouldn't you verify your account? They have almost all your information anyway. You can get their debit card and have your money downloaded to that if you don't want to link it to your card. Better to be verified
I wouldnt verify cuz it charges me 1.5$ to get it verified in first case..and ya i know its refunded to paypal but transferring that back to my bank a/c will cost me a dollar in my country! Be there some day when m desperate to have a verified account, i sure will do it. But not now i guess. Any EXTRA benefits with verified one other than the limit of withdrawal?
 
Top