Our valued sponsor

PayPal verification

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
What is the way you used to verify your PayPal account. I bought a payoneer card to verify my account and some of my friends used VCC method for getting verified. What is the method you used to get your PayPal verified.

I only had to add my credit card to become verified.

This is different from country o country. That is my opinion, because I heard that a friend of mine only had to send them his electricity bill to get this verification.

Well mine is still not verified I have got no idea as to how to get it verified. I am in India- if it can be done by adding a credit card, this will simply be great. Any suggestions regarding this will be welcome.

My account is still not verified. Its essential to add a credit card to your account to verify it. Its essential to lift your monthly withdrawal limit which is just $500 for unverified account.

I don't know the rules in other countries but here in the US, we have the option of adding a bank account or a credit card to verify our paypal accounts. I have two accounts, a personal and a business one. On the personal account, I just added my bank account and the business I added both.

Its very simple in India, add debit or credit card to your paypal account and then there will be a option to get verified for which they charge 2$ initially and once your account is activated they will return the money to your account.