Our valued sponsor

Paypal

cosmic85

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
HI, long time reader but first time poster :)
I receive around 4/5k per month on PayPal from online services
At the moment I use leupay but worried about tax etc, I dont leave much in the account at any time

Not sure the best option for me.. would it be none AEIO account?
an created account with darks? l

I am willing to travel to open but also read that UK lTD can open a bank account I could use to withdraw the money?

THanks and regards

HI, long time reader but first time poster :)
I receive around 4/5k per month on PayPal from online services
At the moment I use leupay but worried about tax etc, I dont leave much in the account at any time

Not sure the best option for me.. would it be none AEIO account?
an created account with darks? l

I am willing to travel to open but also read that UK lTD can open a bank account I could use to withdraw the money?

THanks and regards
Have you tried to open a business bank account in the UK? Firstly you need an appointment with the branch director, secondly you need proof of address, third he will interrogate you, and if you miss 1 question no accounts are open.
Whenever the bank asks you why you want to open a Bank Account in the UK remember that for avoiding taxes is not an answer.

Have you tried to open a business bank account in the UK? Firstly you need an appointment with the branch director, secondly you need proof of address, third he will interrogate you, and if you miss 1 question no accounts are open.
Whenever the bank asks you why you want to open a Bank Account in the UK remember that for avoiding taxes is not an answer.

UK banks will report him to his home country's tax authorities under AEOI so not sure if it would be a solution.