Our valued sponsor

PayPal's stability

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Last month PayPal and E-bay shut down for a hour globally owing to internal problems. This made various confusions among the clients who questioned PayPal and E-bay's stability owing to decrease in revenues. Are you optimistic that PayPal would be stable for the foreseeable time.

PayPal is an undisputed global leader and the biggest giant as an online Payment processor company.The reputation of PayPal and it's business activities are beyond any doubts.No other competitors are even closer to PayPal.It has established registered branch offices in major countries of the world.Almost all Central Banks of the world accepts PayPal as a trusted partner.So no question of any doubt about it's stability.

If you look at the current conditions many financial institutions are in you could say that Paypal has its risks like anyone else. However, since they've been around for a long time, it does provide some peace of mind. But then again...you just never know.

I don't think one can put a question mark over PayPal's stability by any chance as it's the world's largest online bank trusted by many reputed companies. No other site can offer money conversion in 19 different currencies. PayPal is always known for transparency in all of its operations.

tongyun said:
If you look at the current conditions many financial institutions are in you could say that Paypal has its risks like anyone else. However, since they've been around for a long time, it does provide some peace of mind. But then again...you just never know.
Very good points made, Tongyun!

I think that Paypal enjoys the benefits of being around a long time, and with a proven track record. While that doesn't mean that nothing bad will ever happen to them, it does make you feel a lot better than with some of the newer places which came out of nowhere.

AstralEclipse said:
Very good points made, Tongyun!
I think that Paypal enjoys the benefits of being around a long time, and with a proven track record. While that doesn't mean that nothing bad will ever happen to them, it does make you feel a lot better than with some of the newer places which came out of nowhere.
The current financial crisis also brings some bad impacts over Internet business and there are many sites on the edge of there closing point. But I don't think its big enough to create hindrance in the path of a highly reputed and trusted client like Paypal.

Latest Threads