Our valued sponsor

Paypals support sucks big time!

bogart

Offshore Agent
Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
Just tried to get in touch with the Paypal guys, however after 15 min. waiting on the phone I gave up, now I tried to send a support ticket and waiting for them to reply...

Is it always that difficult to get in touch with this company ?

You are not alone, many ppl have troubles getting in touch with paypal, and it is well known that their support sucks, it can take up to 14 days to get any answer.... however the service is in general ok.

It does take PayPal some time to respond to issues. I normally just send them an email regarding an issue and wait for their reply. Perhaps you should do the same to minimize stress and not waste a lot of time waiitng on the phone.

Yes, I had the same experience. Their customer support system is not very efficient while handling calls which are very urgent. When my account was hacked I was put on hold for 30 minutes before being answered which was really irritating.

The one time I had a problem with paypal I saw that my account was frozen I emailed and they had gotten back to me in 48 hours which I didn't think was too bad. I never thought about calling them. If I was on hold for that long I would've been super mad.

I've only ever had trouble with them as well. They are pretty useless through e-mail. You generally get copy-paste stuff from the FAQs that you've already read through 100 times that weren't helpful. They rarely bother to answer the specific problem.

I did have to phone them once. It had to do with my debit card - I can't remember what for certain, but I think it had to do with verifying my account to change my password. It took a good hour on the phone with them, being passed back and forth to different people, for what was actually a very simple question.

I am agree with you. The support system on Paypal is very foot-stomping and not offer any great services. I think its due to the vast number of transactions they are handling. You have to wait for a long time before they handle your request.

Latest Threads