Our valued sponsor

Paysera restricted account

Wenoff

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
It seems that Paysera is starting to close accounts.
Today they restricted my account and ask me for a bank account where they can transfer my funds or as an alternative to upload again my ID.
I have uploaded my ID several times this year and and it was always approved. Today I uploaded it again and it was approved again.

I read also in Trustpilot that they have closed many accounts this year.

I don’t understand what is happening with Paysera. Anyone know anything?

When a financial institution does any kind of large scale re-KYC and closing of accounts, it's almost always due to an ongoing audit and they have been found to have severe lapses in AML/KYC checks. It's unfortunately normal for perfectly legitimate clients to be included in these purges as they tend to be done in panic and poorly executed.

I don't know if that's the case with Paysera right now, or if they just found something at random about your account that they don't like. But if it's a larger trend, it's likely due to regulatory or audit pressure.

Reactions: Wenoff
Reactions: extremedox101
It seems that Paysera is starting to close accounts.
Today they restricted my account and ask me for a bank account where they can transfer my funds or as an alternative to upload again my ID.
I have uploaded my ID several times this year and and it was always approved. Today I uploaded it again and it was approved again.

I read also in Trustpilot that they have closed many accounts this year.

I don’t understand what is happening with Paysera. Anyone know anything?
See our experiences here: Advcash personal accounts

Latest Threads