Our valued sponsor

Perfectmoney.is is a joke, look here!

icecold

Mentor Group Gold
Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I tried to get a verified account with real docs, I scanned all the docs as of their FAQ and guidelines and keep getting declines of the documents.

So I tried to ask their "support" and now look below:
perfectmoney.jpg

You can't send a support ticket, it says it has to be in English!!

This is the most ridiculous money service I ever visited. I mean AdvCash started to be ridiculous but this top it all! How am I supposed to contact their support if I can't write to them at all? What if something goes wrong and the system keeps telling me it has to be in English.. ?????

Anyone know about a better service that accept bitcoins and let you wire transfer your money?

Thanks for the information. For some time AdvCash was using them that's why I thought they were trustworthy, but after all this mess and your reply I will stay away from PerfectMoney they seem to be a trashy Company!

I hope I will be able to locate a valid and trustworthy company that offer a bitcoin debit card anytime soon.

Please do let us know when you find one!...Thanks in advance

Right now I'm kinda stuck with PM ( as I need to get my hard-earned monies out)

I tried to get a verified account with real docs, I scanned all the docs as of their FAQ and guidelines and keep getting declines of the documents.

So I tried to ask their "support" and now look below:
View attachment 475
You can't send a support ticket, it says it has to be in English!!

This is the most ridiculous money service I ever visited. I mean AdvCash started to be ridiculous but this top it all! How am I supposed to contact their support if I can't write to them at all? What if something goes wrong and the system keeps telling me it has to be in English.. ?????

Anyone know about a better service that accept bitcoins and let you wire transfer your money?
Thats probably some bug. Maybe something to do with your keyboard layout. Their system is probably complaining on absence of plain UTF-8 encoding UTF-8 - Wikipedia.

@John Doe 42755 You do realize the user you are replying to is a banned user that is no longer part of the forum and that the post was from January 27, 2018?

P.S I guess it takes new users a little time to work this out conf/(%

Reactions: John Doe 42755

Latest Threads