Our valued sponsor

Personal Account in EU over EUR100,000

N321

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I am a new resident of Cyprus and dont want to hold all my savings here.

Can anybody recommend a good bank in EU for 100k+EUR deposits as a Cyprus resident? May also be interested in Investment products (Switzerland Lichtenstein UK etc) Am willing to travel to open the account if required.

You want to have proof of source of funds with you, so you can go to Denmark, Sweden and even Norway and open accounts there.

I would recommend to have a bank reference letter with you as well as latest bank statement.

Hi Admin thanks for your advice.

Proof of source of funds is not a problem, I can get bank reference letter and statement from my Cyprus bank.

Any specific banks you can recommend there? And can I contact them directly or is an introducer required?

Are you EU citizen? That's what matters.
What do you look for? Is good english-language internet bank important to you? Do you need debit/credit cards? Or do you just want to park money?
I would advise to take your address proof as well, and some banks would even want it to be translated to local language.
There are literally hundreds of banks in EU, and everyone has a favourite, but without any details basically any top-20 bank fits your bill

Latest Threads