Our valued sponsor

PERSONAL ACCOUNT USA

The main US fintech banks are Payooner, Transferiwse and Mercury.
Payooner allows to receive payments only from US companies. Individuals and corporate accounts available.
Transferiwse is the most used one. Individuals and Corporate accounts.
Mercury is focused on US entities. They will shut down the account in case you have no US clients and you're not a US citizen. Corporate accounts only.

All three work great if your business in legit.
Remember that dealing with USD is high risk, due to enhanced supervision. All transfers must be approved by the FED.

The main US fintech banks are Payooner, Transferiwse and Mercury.
Payooner allows to receive payments only from US companies. Individuals and corporate accounts available.
Transferiwse is the most used one. Individuals and Corporate accounts.
Mercury is focused on US entities. They will shut down the account in case you have no US clients and you're not a US citizen. Corporate accounts only.

All three work great if your business in legit.
Remember that dealing with USD is high risk, due to enhanced supervision. All transfers must be approved by the FED.
Thank you for your quick answer. I already have transferwise in Europe, but I need something simple to open in the USA or PUERTO RICO. Besides those mentioned are there others? I also ask if international transfers to banks can be made with Payoneer (which I don't have).

European Pacific Bank, based in Puerto Rico.
Remote opening. Easy set up. Individuals and corporate accounts available.

Do not use this bank to store funds, ONLY use it as a proxy.
There are many threads about EPB on this forum, you may want to check them out.

Granwasa.

Latest Threads