Our valued sponsor

Personal Amex credit card with register agents address?

Eldubb

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Is it possible to apply for and receive a personal credit card (like Amex) by using a register agents address that i receive when setting up a US LLC (Wyoming)?

I would be using Mercury bank for the business so would not have a bank setup that offers credit cards for personal use.

Are there better credit cards that do not charge conversion fees when purchasing in another country?

Is it possible to apply for and receive a personal credit card (like Amex) by using a register agents address that i receive when setting up a US LLC (Wyoming)?
I think you'll struggle to pass credit score checks if you aren't a US resident with a SSN.

Are there better credit cards that do not charge conversion fees when purchasing in another country?
Swissquote is a popular alternative if the limits on cards provided by Revolut and Wise aren't high enough for you.

I think you'll struggle to pass credit score checks if you aren't a US resident with a SSN.

Swissquote is a popular alternative if the limits on cards provided by Revolut and Wise aren't high enough for you.
I assumed with Swissquote i needed to trade a little? I dont.
Also they won't send cards to Turkey, and i don't want them closing my account when they see im making transactions there constantly. Same with Revolut and Wise.

Same experience. I got two platinum AMEX's like that. You can also give them one address for their records and a different one to ship the card in another country.

Usually Amex doesn’t give a s..t to the address you provide. I have never used a real address with them for 25 years.

Sols mentioned credit checks. How did you pass those? (if you're not US citizens)

Also they won't send cards to Turkey, and i don't want them closing my account when they see im making transactions there constantly. Same with Revolut and Wise.
Park a few thousand in various investments and they'll be happy to give you a card. You need a 100% security guarantee.

But if they don't send cards to Turkey, that's unfortunately not an option for you.

Sols mentioned credit checks. How did you pass those? (if you're not US citizens)

You can get the AMEX international card. It requires a $50k deposit in a US bank.

You'll need to show them a utility bill from a Latin American country which is easy to do. Then ask them to ship the card wherever you live.

You can get the AMEX international card. It requires a $50k deposit in a US bank.

You'll need to show them a utility bill from a Latin American country which is easy to do. Then ask them to ship the card wherever you live.
Do you know if the AMEX International card helps you build credit in the US? Also are the AMEX points to airline points ratio 1:1?

No need to start with a secured card if you have an existing customer relationship with American Express in another country.
You can get one US Amex card opened based on your existing customer relationship with them. That card will build US credit.

What's so interesting about Amex? Why there's so many questions about it? sorry for a newbie question
You can settle the balance from any account you wish; they give you a 45 days interest free credit; you get a very high spending limit; they are quite good at travel services like booking hotels etc; it’s the original black metal card that you can’t use in ATMs or it will remain stuck inside rof/%
It is also said that chicks melt down when you flash the card for paying their drinks, which allows for skipping dinner and results in long term savings.

Latest Threads