Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account for Ukrainian citizen + card

lrotter

May 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello All
Mostly see here cases for corporate accounts.
But I am interested to open BANK, not EMI account for Ukrainian citizen.
What is needed:
- no personal visit;
- deposit account for small sums;
- normal fees for bank wires;
- debit card working in Europe and Ukraine.
Are there any opinions?
Thanks!

Try in EU countries that are near Ukraine, many of them have already been received many ukrainian workers so their banks will know how to deal with you and will open an account. But you will need a personal visit, and I'm not sure if the card will work in UA (if it works, it may be costly infees)

Try in EU countries that are near Ukraine, many of them have already been received many ukrainian workers so their banks will know how to deal with you and will open an account. But you will need a personal visit, and I'm not sure if the card will work in UA (if it works, it may be costly infees)
That is right. Poland is a good option for Ukrainians as some banks even have contact center support in Ukrainian language

Okay, visit can be done, it’s not a crucial problem for those guys, as well as tax and wealth proof.

Are there deposit accounts that will give some % to the money stored on account?

Okay, visit can be done, it’s not a crucial problem for those guys, as well as tax and wealth proof.

Are there deposit accounts that will give some % to the money stored on account?
Ranking of best pl accounts for ukrainians:
List of pl accounts in ukrainian language: