Our valued sponsor

Personal EMI with IBAN for UAE Resident

Does it have to be EMI? If not, check Flowbank, I opened account same day and it is free:

Reactions: Social Solutions
Does it have to be EMI? If not, check Flowbank, I opened account same day and it is free:

Thanks, I just applied.

I'm looking for more options. Anyone?

Can help with dedicated multi-currency IBANs for UAE Companies - target clients like IT, Consulting, and Marketing should be fine. (Medium Risk)
The tariff range is based on UBO Location, business activities, and DD that the compliance team conducts during the onboarding process.
@Social Solutions and @Moulaga are both asking for a personal account, not for a business one, if I understand correctly. Otherwise, a frequently used solution for UAE business entities are HK EMIs like Airwallex or Currenxie, AFAIK.
@Social Solutions and @Moulaga: Try to ask @Fred for help or advice, he is very well oriented re: UAE.

Reactions: Fred and joffreylol
@Social Solutions and @Moulaga are both asking for a personal account, not for a business one, if I understand correctly. Otherwise, a frequently used solution for UAE business entities are HK EMIs like Airwallex or Currenxie, AFAIK.
@Social Solutions and @Moulaga: Try to ask @Fred for help or advice, he is very well oriented re: UAE.
Both personal and business accounts are doable. If there is serious interest, drop me an email, and will share more details about the onboarding process and the fees.

Latest Threads