Our valued sponsor

Peru heading to a communist state

Dasilva

Dec 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello fellow forum members,

I have a question regarding to the new up coming situation in Peru. (A communist party is number one at the moment in the second election round) If this new idiot is winning and it looks that way at the moment in the polls, then they wanna follow the same example as Venezuela and Cuba etc. Well big problems for people with a little bit of cash in the banks..

My question is: what would you do if you had like a some 5/6 figure in the banks and in assets in the country and this would happen to you ?

Really curious about all the solutions.

I have a question regarding to the new up coming situation in Peru. (A communist party is number one at the moment in the second election round) If this new idiot is winning and it looks that way at the moment in the polls, then they wanna follow the same example as Venezuela and Cuba etc. Well big problems for people with a little bit of cash in the banks..

My question is: what would you do if you had like a some 5/6 figure in the banks and in assets in the country and this would happen to you ?

buy BTC... seriously

Reactions: manukahoney

Panama and Puerto Rico banks would welcome my money lol

In the early days of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela the wealthy all moved their money to places such as Miami and Panama City and they also bought real estate there. At a minimum, you want to establish a bank account in a safe foreign nation to which you can very quickly move most of your money electronically.

Number two on the list is to establish a foreign residency to which you can move, if necessary. Preferably, a country in which you can also legally work. For example, Panama currently hosts over 100,000 Venezuelans with residency permits. Have your passport always ready, along with some cash and a bug-out bag.

Secure your money; gain legal residency (far more preferable than refugee status with limited legal rights); secure the right to work in a foreign country.

Last edited:
In the early days of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela the wealthy all moved their money to places such as Miami and Panama City and they also bought real estate there. At a minimum, you want to establish a bank account in a safe foreign nation to which you can very quickly move most of your money electronically.

Number two on the list is to establish a foreign residency to which you can move, if necessary. Preferably, a country in which you can also legally work. For example, Panama currently hosts over 100,000 Venezuelans with residency permits. Have your passport always ready, along with some cash and a bug-out bag.

Secure your money; gain legal residency (far more preferable than refugee status with limited legal rights); secure the right to work in a foreign country.
exactly!! that's the best you can do now!

Latest Threads