Our valued sponsor

Please help

Swar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
we are looking to register a company , preferably in the Us if it's a good option?
We are non us residents , I really want to know if I register a Delaware llc and open bank account in Florida or New York , do business outside the us, I need to pay taxes in the us?

Please any help or options appreciated and site recommendations with good price and service

Reactions: Mohd
You want to check this thread, there are even links to the IRS. It seems that you have to pay state tax ranging from 30 - 35% - I don't know about the US and all the stuff but from what I read then you have to pay tax. Also you will need someone to do the underwritting for the bank account since you will not personally nor with your corporation be able to open a US bank account.

As far as I know you are subject to state taxes. But the agent that will help you with the Delaware company formation may be able to help you.

I also read that if you are not doing business in the USA at all and own a Delaware company as an foreigner you won't have to pay tax at all.

Did you figured out where to register your US company OP?

we are looking to register a company , preferably in the Us if it's a good option?
We are non us residents , I really want to know if I register a Delaware llc and open bank account in Florida or New York , do business outside the us, I need to pay taxes in the us?

Please any help or options appreciated and site recommendations with good price and service

Could you please update us regarding creating a company in Delaware?