Our valued sponsor

Plutus.it is possibly a scam

jesuschrist

Member Plus
Dec 25, 2022
EU
Visit site
Plutus suddenly closed my account, the reason was to keep the users safe, I haven't logged in for a year so maybe that was the real reason, but looks like they don't really want to give me back my money.

I opened an account on Plutus.it, deposited 100 € from my bank account and I ordered a card, and if I remember correctly I moved 50 € from the main account to the card sub account.
After I found out their perks are not as good as they advertised I stopped using them, still I kept the card because I thought maybe I can use it in the future, but other than the initial 100 € I never deposited more, never withdrawn, never even used their card.
EU citizen/resident, the ID that I used still isn't expired.

Thankfully I never deposited more, I don't recommend it to anyone, be careful with them.

Plutus suddenly closed my account, the reason was to keep the users safe, I haven't logged in for a year so maybe that was the real reason, but looks like they don't really want to give me back my money.

I opened an account on Plutus.it, deposited 100 € from my bank account and I ordered a card, and if I remember correctly I moved 50 € from the main account to the card sub account.
After I found out their perks are not as good as they advertised I stopped using them, still I kept the card because I thought maybe I can use it in the future, but other than the initial 100 € I never deposited more, never withdrawn, never even used their card.
EU citizen/resident, the ID that I used still isn't expired.

Thankfully I never deposited more, I don't recommend it to anyone, be careful with them.
I have used Plutus monthly for a long time which gives me a very good value via Perks +8 %cashback...

Unfortunately, you are not very informed, and probably you never checked the updates on discord, Reddit channels, and website for a very long time.

This year Plutus moved from Solaris Lithuania to Modular UK.
So the old card is not valid anymore and if you still had money on the Solaris card and never withdrew the funds, when they announced the transition you need to contact Solaris if you haven't done anything.
Anyway the card its not valid anymore

Right now Plutus has only a new virtual card, one account, and one balance no need for a top-up like the old Solaris system which was a top-up card.

And yes some customers have accounts closed because right now they operate via Modular UK ...with proper KYC for the banking system with tough verification like any other bank.

It's a complex card with big value and rewards in crypto but I mention that is not easy to understand for an ordinary person, but definitely, it's not a scam.

Reactions: Changa