Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Mauritius

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Tbh I'm relying on the experience of my friend who has used the process. He, like me is a British citizen. I cannot comment if it will be easier or harder if you're a different nationality. I think US citizens will find Gibraltar just as difficult as anywhere else. I live & work in the US and I'm frequently asked where may be a good place to "hide" if you're an American. Until stumbling upon this forum I thought it was impossible, but with further reading maybe I can tell them otherwise. None the less I think I will try to open a bank account with merchant facility using a Gibraltar company. If successful I'll be sure to share my experience. If anyone has had previous experience with this process, please do share...

@auric I can tell from the threads I've read that you are among the most knowledgeable on this forum. If you would recommend somewhere else, I'd happily listen to your advice.

What let you belive that the banks there are friendly? any experience with the banks there?

Seems Belize is the future after all the CRS and FATCA crap, public available information in the Seychelles and other stuff. I have already ordered a Belize corp last week because of the troubles in the Seychelles.