Our valued sponsor

Portugal Tax Lawyer Recommendation?

rb91134

Aug 5, 2022
UAE
Visit site
Hi All - I own a digital info-product business incorporated in the UAE with significant (7 figure) annual profits. Currently thinking of relocating to Portugal instead of continuing to lead a nomadic existence. I know how complex the whole NHR system is, so before deciding whether or not to relocate to Portugal, I want to speak to an experienced tax lawyer in Portugal who can advise me on how best to structure our affairs in order to minimize potential tax liabilities in Portugal. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

I spoke with them and really liked my conversations with them and developed a good rapport with their main partner. Haven't used their services yet (my Portugal plans have been deferred by 1 year), but plan on engaging with them formally next year.

I spoke with them and really liked my conversations with them and developed a good rapport with their main partner. Haven't used their services yet (my Portugal plans have been deferred by 1 year), but plan on engaging with them formally next year.
Thanks for reply. Much appreciated. That sounds very promising, so I’ll give them a call.

Latest Threads