Our valued sponsor

Possible Offshore Structure Idea

transferred
Ok but in what sense? What's the trigger for the transfer? Money arriving in a Maltese bank account or just the funds being in the availibility of the person or company which is resident in Malta ?

Because if that's the case good luck policing a guy making say 500k/yr and prevent him to spend in Malta, especially during the summer.

This seems what OP is trying to do with a bank account in the US and him staying in Malta.

Again, one of those rules born out of a beurocrat who has never been on the other side of the fence and never had to plan for , nor enforce the thing he just wrote

Reactions: legrant
If you transfer those money to Malta they are obviously remitted to Malta but then again money sitting in a Swiss bank account under your name that you spend with bank's debit card in Malta are remitted or not? Who knows!

That's exactly the reason why if your offshore company makes > 35K you have to pay 5K taxes.

They are happy because they get their share of money and you are happy because you know nobody will come after you.

That's exactly the reason why if your offshore company makes > 35K you have to pay 5K taxes.
if that is the case I would not waste time discussing or hiding a lot. Pay the 5K and keep up the good work.

Then go for it. You could get away with 7% tax for 15 years but you have to deal with some account to set things up.
That would be okay, if you can legally pay only 7% then some accounting stuff should not stop you, outsource it and move foward.

Too far away, Malta, Romania or San Marino could be a possible option for me.

I have your similiar situation, and i picked Romania. Have already rented an apartment and I will move there in 2 weeks
culture quite similar to our Italian, very honest cost of living, and 1.55h flight time to Italy.

I was going for Malta than i said: "why i'm really leaving Italy"? Because I want to go to a country where I can save and then reinvest ... so the most logic choice was Romania as Malta is quite expensive

San Marino won't give you residence unless you spent something like 500.000€ or you marry someone there or, you hire 3 San Marino employers in your SM company

Last edited:
Reactions: pomegranate