Our valued sponsor

Possible solution to use PayPal + Offshore company?

Did anyone considered to simply use BitPay.com rather than PayPal and take the money that customers are willing to pay you just because you accept this payment method?! PayPal seems to be possible to open an account with if you go for a European offshore company with full nominee service and registered office that has a phone bill or utility bill, otherwise it get almost impossible to maintain a stable Paypal account.

Hey,
I know a lot of people are having problems because PayPal is not available for whatever reason in their offshore company location.

So here is what I though.

Taking into account that you already have a PayPal business account (100% verified) with your name in the country you want to receive payments and you can handle volume without alerting PayPal.

What about if you (as an employee of your offshore company) advance money for the company and at the end of the month, the company pay you these business expenses which were made with your personal PayPal money?

You, as an employee, and the nominee director, as the director of your company, could sign a document which certifies the advance in money made by the employee and the return of that money from the company (in case TAX institutions ask for the money you are receiving in your personal bank account which is linked to your PayPal business account).

Please, note that you can actually have a PayPal business account without having a real business. It just gives you more independence than a personal PayPal account.

What do you think?

Apart from paying with PayPal, I think it could be applicable for getting paid with PayPal.

BTW, this is a good thread to read with fresh answers from PayPal Support: http://anonym.to/?https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/Do-I-need-to-be-resident-in-same-country-my-business-is/td-p/909691
good read yes, do you tell me please where you opened company and open paypal account, I'm from Pakistan looking for good setup for my ebook selling and other product to sell??

Can't you make use of any alternative processor for your Seychelles corp.?
Seems not to be easy to find alternatives, I would be pretty surprised if OP really found a solution that would work for him using an offshore entity. To me it seems you have to find a offshore merchant account provider that is willing doing the underwriting for you to accept Visa / MC for your web sales.

Hey Admin of course I have comed up with a solution. I am waiting a few weeks to get my account aged in PayPal before doing anything.
I know this is precious information and I also know PayPal reads these forums so I don't want to have my account banned because of that.
Does PayPal really read these topics?

Yes PayPal read threads and posts like this rest assured of this. Once google pick up the post they will read it, if not on this forum then on similar blogs and forums that may contain similar questions & answers.

Yes PayPal read threads and posts like this rest assured of this. Once google pick up the post they will read it' date=' if not on this forum then on similar blogs and forums that may contain similar questions & answers.[/quote']
Why should they not stay informed about what get posted there, I'm sure they have a entire system in place to find and sort data like this to stay upfront with users worldwide.

affidaf did you sort out your problem to find the proper jurisdiction for your business startup? :happy:

Hey,
I know a lot of people are having problems because PayPal is not available for whatever reason in their offshore company location.

So here is what I though.

Taking into account that you already have a PayPal business account (100% verified) with your name in the country you want to receive payments and you can handle volume without alerting PayPal.

What about if you (as an employee of your offshore company) advance money for the company and at the end of the month, the company pay you these business expenses which were made with your personal PayPal money?

You, as an employee, and the nominee director, as the director of your company, could sign a document which certifies the advance in money made by the employee and the return of that money from the company (in case TAX institutions ask for the money you are receiving in your personal bank account which is linked to your PayPal business account).

Please, note that you can actually have a PayPal business account without having a real business. It just gives you more independence than a personal PayPal account.

What do you think?

Apart from paying with PayPal, I think it could be applicable for getting paid with PayPal.

BTW, this is a good thread to read with fresh answers from PayPal Support: http://anonym.to/?https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/Do-I-need-to-be-resident-in-same-country-my-business-is/td-p/909691
Maybe I get confused by all the replies to this topic. Anyway, what is the solution to get a Seychelles corp. work with a PayPal account, any comments that actually work please? :)