Our valued sponsor

Possible to open bank account without bankers reference letter?

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
I was wondering if it is possible to open an offshore account with the many banks around and not Cyprus offshore banks but all other countries. Is it possible to open an account there without to provide any bankers or professionals reference letter?

Yesterday I contacted a few banks and agency services and all of them told me that I have to provide a reference letter, some asked from my bank and others from an professional!

Is this normal?

I was wondering if it is possible to open an offshore account with the many banks around and not Cyprus offshore banks but all other countries. Is it possible to open an account there without to provide any bankers or professionals reference letter?

Yesterday I contacted a few banks and agency services and all of them told me that I have to provide a reference letter, some asked from my bank and others from an professional!

Is this normal?
Did you at any point considered to find an agent that not require a reference letter? It is most often the agent and not the bank that requires these docs.

What's the problem with the reference letter they are asking for, can't you get that from your CPA or Bank?

Most offshore banks available for remote bank account opening will ask for a reference letter from your current bank or an lawyer. This is their way to protect them from unwanted customers!
Can you do a real looking reference letter from bank?

Latest Threads