Our valued sponsor

Prepaid card with high maximum and no CRS

WoW I don't think there are many, what about the new advertiser in the upper right corner on top of the forum? XACE ?

What is the best solution to be able to debit the maximum amount of cash quickly?

In an institution that does not share information in UE (CRS)

epayservices ? (€8,500 per day)

I need other ideas of solid solutions please
SOLO Visa from Bank Of Georgia have 20.000€ daily limit but they have CRS starting from this year.

If you are willing to spend some money on a setup in UAE you can have a local bank account without CRS reporting and 12.500€ daily limit

Reactions: OffshoreDurian
SOLO Visa from Bank Of Georgia have 20.000€ daily limit but they have CRS starting from this year.

If you are willing to spend some money on a setup in UAE you can have a local bank account without CRS reporting and 12.500€ daily limit
if you can give me some more details I'm very interested

UAE is part of CRS, how can avoid it?

I have a F.Z LLC there, but i would like to have a non-CRS personal bank accout, next week I'll be there...

ok, good to know that they are not reporting but since my country of origin is one of the most aggressive ever in terms of taxation, I wonder if they should try to attack my assets, could they discover that I am the owner of an account there? and if in 10 years i'll be not resident there any more what's going to happen?

Last edited:
ok, good to know that they are not reporting but since my country of origin is one of the most aggressive ever in terms of taxation, I wonder if they should try to attack my assets, could they discover that I am the owner of an account there? and if in 10 years i'll be not resident there any more what's going to happen?
Well I'm German - much more aggressive isn't possible.

Send me PM we can grab an coffe during your time in Dubai and I share some experience with you.

Reactions: offz