Our valued sponsor

Prepaid / Debit Credi Card

Brokenby2703

Member Plus
Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone,

sorry if this has been already asked before (can't find anyway).

ADVANCE CASH is going to cancel all the Virtual/Plastic Debit Cards for those having resident address outside of EU territories (SEPA actually).

I already have 1 debit card with WORLDCORE which I use mainly for business purpose (hotels/tickets/etc).
I don't wanna mixed up with personal expenses.

Is there any other good "plafond" alternative ?
I need to withdraw around 5/10k EUR per month.

Appreciate your suggestion.
Regards
BB

There is a similar thread somewhere on the forum! You may wait a few days more to see if they are going to sort this out or simply ask their support which is very responsive.

The issue is that WaveCrest is now forcing it's clients to remove non EU/EEA customers from their cards.

So you need to find a EMI's dat does not use WaveCrest for card management. (afik worldcore also uses wavecrest)
(advcash, capitalist also use wavecrest)

neteller/skrill (paysafe), mistertango (hercus cards), paysera (own), paxum (ppro), sogexia (raphaels).

Update....
it seems that WORLDCORE also is facing some difficulties..... their connected bank in EU are closing their accounts and they are searching for new bank in EU willing to open them an account....
Bank in EU are squeezing those EMI either for their debit cards or for the fact that they are opening crypto currency accounts.
Who will be next ? REVOLUT ?

Did anyone here give Sogexia a try?
@Milky Moon talked about it and I've seen they are based in France.

If the IBAN and BIN of their card is based in France, it would be a great information for me.
Would be great if someone here could help me with this.

Also contacted their support about that matter.

Latest Threads