Our valued sponsor

Prevent issues with personal EMI/e-banks

kkein

Pro Member
Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
The more i read the more i see that there can be issues and account freezing with even the more known and established of these institutions, such as TW, N26, revolut, bunq.
Main complaints i read is about corporate accounts and risk level of the business. But sometimes it seems that even for no reasons accounts get frozen.

Now my question is for private accounts. I always thought one can be reasonably safe with those.
However i read today about a user reporting a bad experience with bunq, who froze his account due to GPS mismatch when accessing the app.

So i thought of opening such a thread, hopefully to find out what not to do not hit one of these algorithmic corners and end up in such a frozen state.

However i read today about a user reporting a bad experience with bunq, who froze his account due to GPS mismatch when accessing the app.
You can't trust all what you read online, everyone has it's own situation. Some may tell the truth others may forget something.

You can't relay on one banking setup, have 3 - 5 or even more will secure that you never lose it all.

Check with Bankera they seem to be trusted after all the troubles they had, they improved.