Our valued sponsor

Privacy and security offshorecorptalk

Mike Forman

May 10, 2018
Visit site
This is a great forum where we can find some helpful information as well sharing experiences or offering services.

Since more and more governments are interested in individuals and corporations who avoid tax or set up structures they don't like, there is a chance this forum is on the radar of some individual interested in what is going on here.

How well is all information protected on this forum such as IP log, email address, name, private messages, password, payment details etc.?

It is not the responsibility of the forum but your own. You need to protect your IP and all other data you have on your list above. Someone that is looking for privacy would not need to ask stupid questions like this, he would take action and protect him self from beeing traced!

Reactions: JohnLocke
If anyone is serious about privacy and afraid of the nasty governments luring the average joe you want to check the oustanding article in the mentor group

It's worth to read, learn and take action to gain your freedom back!! - it's not just for Offshorecorptalk, it is for everything you do on world wide web!

Our mission is clear! I stand behind every word in this video.

Reactions: Mike Forman
This is a great forum where we can find some helpful information as well sharing experiences or offering services.

Since more and more governments are interested in individuals and corporations who avoid tax or set up structures they don't like, there is a chance this forum is on the radar of some individual interested in what is going on here.

How well is all information protected on this forum such as IP log, email address, name, private messages, password, payment details etc.?
does it matter? as other members said, It's your own responsibility to make sure that you stay safe.
I personally use private VPS on obscure countries to do anything related to my offshore activities.

But for general privacy, I would recommend privacyguides, the guides there are quite technical and will give you a head start in this area.
For this forum though, since what we are talking about is semi-taboo, I believe @James Spader is using some kind of offshore service where governments don't give a flying f about what's being posted, maybe in bulgaria or any Eastern-EU country.

Reactions: Forester
does it matter? as other members said, It's your own responsibility to make sure that you stay safe.
I personally use private VPS on obscure countries to do anything related to my offshore activities.

But for general privacy, I would recommend privacyguides, the guides there are quite technical and will give you a head start in this area.
For this forum though, since what we are talking about is semi-taboo, I believe @James Spader is using some kind of offshore service where governments don't give a flying f about what's being posted, maybe in bulgaria or any Eastern-EU country.
This question is out of curiosity how secure the data is here and what is exactly saved and encrypted (all historical IP and for which period , previous email /name registered, private messages ).

I know well enough how to protect data and privacy on a technical level and the implications, the more privacy you want the more watchful you need to be and sacrifice convenience.

One time log in without private vpn on and it's not hard to figure out where you are located. Is this info useful, not so unless you are person of interest and somehow they got aware you are active on this forum.

If then they find a post you wrote about your experience with a Swiss Bank this could be a lead for them whatever they are searching for.

I personally don't worry too much since I'm living in safe jurisdictions. We are responsible for our own privacy, but as we all know we aren't at guard all the time and especially not on this forum as we would be selling on the darkweb.

So hence my question in case for example there is a security breach here, how safe is all data and how is it stored.

If I can't get an answer it's fine, then can close the topic. At least I tried to know more (especially with the purpose to pay more attention to my privacy and security of data)