Our valued sponsor

Private Foundation in Nevis

I am sure someone here will help you soon.

Any reason for Nevis?

Hello Martin, thank you for your reply. No any reason, but I wait an advice from someone..ahahah;)
Panama is "overbooking" the people want sell but dont understand. I want understand but there is no more patience.
cheers
GIOBBI4

They are the worst company of all. How anybody can recommend this company ? Okay i understand the Forum need to pay their server costs. But they are overpriced, super slow, lists so honestly I hardly can understand who is going there.

Hello Martin Hello Mr Yellow, it's not easy to totally trust a person that you don't know via internet, they didn't answer me because I've already talked to two expert people and their answers didn't satisfy me, the topics were other and they didn't talk about Nevis. In my country I found a person who unintentionally gave me two pieces of advice that went well, I will ask him. Have a greta week!! cheers Giobbi4

Hello guys, I wish constitue a Private Foundation in Nevis can you help me?

have a nice day!

regards

GIOBBI4
G, hi. Will be glad to help you with the constitution of Private Foundation in Nevis. Is a good option to manage your company or private assets without having to pay unnecessary taxes or deal with excessive bureaucracy.

Panama foundations typically cost a few hundred dollars more than a Panama company - in the $1500 - $2000 range at "trade" pricing

The holder's residence country doesn't make any difference to the validity, at least on the Panama end

OK so what do you want to know about Nevis foundations?

Nevis is a great jurisdiction for trusts and LLCs. But frankly I find their Foundations unnecessarily complicated and therefore expensive. I understand the Nevis foundation law was written for French residents who had Nevis trusts and wanted to legally avoid declaring them under new French legislation - or something like that. The point is you can start with a trust and change it to a company or whatever and that is why it is called " Multiform" because it can change like a chameleon. Very few people understand it but I guess it has some logic for the people who wrote the law. So if you specially want a Nevis foundation the price range you just have to quote with providers, it will be a lot more expensive than Panama, more along the price lines of Liechtenstein. But I can tell you your residence doesn't make any difference.

Panama has much clearer Foundation law - cheaper and better in my view.

OK so what do you want to know about Nevis foundations?

Nevis is a great jurisdiction for trusts and LLCs. But frankly I find their Foundations unnecessarily complicated and therefore expensive. I understand the Nevis foundation law was written for French residents who had Nevis trusts and wanted to legally avoid declaring them under new French legislation - or something like that. The point is you can start with a trust and change it to a company or whatever and that is why it is called " Multiform" because it can change like a chameleon. Very few people understand it but I guess it has some logic for the people who wrote the law. So if you specially want a Nevis foundation the price range you just have to quote with providers, it will be a lot more expensive than Panama, more along the price lines of Liechtenstein. But I can tell you your residence doesn't make any difference.

Panama has much clearer Foundation law - cheaper and better in my view.
Interested in how it works and how you can get items in it.
Let's say you own a property, how can you plant it in a trust/foundation?
sell it first? I would imagine everything currently can be linked back to your origin source...

If you have a property and you own it, you can just gift it to the Trust or Foundation. The trustees should be able to help you with the paperwork.

The point of Foundations is not to obscure where the property came from. If that is what you want to do you might want to throw some additional pass-through structures into the equation.

Alhambra bank in Cayman
Do you have any experience with that bank. According to one web site:
Alhambra Bank was founded in 2014. The bank is into providing and serving the needs of high net worth, non-U.S. clients with deposits of at least US$1,000,000.

Cayman banks are well-known for requiring a six-figure deposit, but seven-figures seems more like Swiss banking.

They are the worst company of all. How anybody can recommend this company ? Okay i understand the Forum need to pay their server costs. But they are overpriced, super slow, lists so honestly I hardly can understand who is going there.
Maybe that's your experience, claiming they are the worst company is maybe a little too much, the worst compared to what?

In our partner network here at offshorecorptalk.com we are using them with great pleasure, I don't see any problems with the delayed replies by email. If it is urgent you can pick up the damn phone and give them a call, I have yet not troubles to reach out to them.

If you want a reliable service provider then you can use them, if you want a hyper active service provider not doing there job to the finest details then find some one else.

Back to topic, this is not a discussion about a particular provider, just wanted to clear the air!

If you have a property and you own it, you can just gift it to the Trust or Foundation. The trustees should be able to help you with the paperwork.
What about taxes in that case, would the one that gift the property to the Trust or Foundation be taxed?

Maybe you can give a usecase example for a better understanding to all of us that try to do so?

Latest Threads