Our valued sponsor

Problem with opening neo banks with anon US LLC?

Hey guys,

I'm based in the EU (no US citizen) and creating a Wyoming US LLC soon. I'm debating whether to go with anon or not. I'm okay with providing home addresse to banks but I simply want to stay anon from public records if possible and I want to avoid situations where I can't open neo-bank accounts or struggle to do so by going anon.

Would there be any problems with opening bank accounts as a foreign individual with anon US LLC?

I want to open accounts in Mercury and Brex. I won't use Wise or Payoneer

Also if there's any good company for setting up a Wyoming LLC, please let me know. I'm thinking about using some top seller from Fiverr (not sure if it's good idea)

Hey guys,

I'm based in the EU (no US citizen) and creating a Wyoming US LLC soon. I'm debating whether to go with anon or not. I'm okay with providing home addresse to banks but I simply want to stay anon from public records if possible and I want to avoid situations where I can't open neo-bank accounts or struggle to do so by going anon.
A well understandable (and IMO good) idea.
Would there be any problems with opening bank accounts as a foreign individual with anon US LLC?
Not necessarilly. It's a quite common situation, I think.
I want to open accounts in Mercury and Brex.
Yes, why not. Another suitable options for a US LLC you can find in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?
I won't use Wise or Payoneer
A good idea, too ;)
Also if there's any good company for setting up a Wyoming LLC, please let me know. I
It's OT at this forum – feel encouraged to ask here Offshore Company, you can attract a more proper attention.
'm thinking about using some top seller from Fiverr (not sure if it's good idea)
IMO, it is not. (Or at least definitely not the best :) )

Reactions: midas
A well understandable (and IMO good) idea.

Not necessarilly. It's a quite common situation, I think.

Yes, why not. Another suitable options for a US LLC you can find in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?

A good idea, too ;)

It's OT at this forum – feel encouraged to ask here Offshore Company, you can attract a more proper attention.

IMO, it is not. (Or at least definitely not the best :)

Thank you for answering my questions!

Reactions: Forester
I have LLC in wyoming

Im in public records and i wish i could change that but its too late

Mercury and Brex are OK with anonymous LLCs but if you go later to open real banks in USA they are not accepting to open a bank accounts if you anonymous
What industry are you in? I'm not in risky industry so I'm okay with showing my name but if it makes it harder to open bank accounts or get loan, maybe I shouldn't be anon

What industry are you in? I'm not in risky industry so I'm okay with showing my name but if it makes it harder to open bank accounts or get loan, maybe I shouldn't be anon
In my opinion, it's the opposite. If you lay all your cards on the table and you have nothing to hide, then you will have no problems finding a bank where you can open an account.

Whether you can get a loan in that company is another matter, which is determined by your financial situation and risk willingness.