Our valued sponsor

Problem with PayPal and RAK company

2co.com seems not to be that cooperative any longer as they have used to be. There has been reported many different statements from this company, if they are true!? I don't know. But defiantly I would have to contact them or simply try to open an account at 2co to see how it works.

Reactions: zohoman
Hello, i have just opened RAK (United Arab Emirates) company and i have bank acc in St Vincent and Grenadines. The nominee is from Seychelles. I have few problems with PayPal.

1. I need to verify PayPal account with credit card of thw account holder. How am i supposed to get credit card registered on nominee? You can open bank account and get credit card for your company but this card will be issued on you, not on the nominee.

2. Ive called PayPal and they told me that i have to get bank account in the same place as company (in the same country), but owner can be in other country. Well, when they will ask me for verification of bank account? For now they just asked me to verify my credit card and i used VCC, is that not enough?

3. Is it possible to open company in country A, have virtual office in country B and bank account also in country B? Where should i open PayPal then, in country A or in country B?

4. My company adress has PO Box adress, PayPal do not accept PO Boxes. What should i do?

5. The biggest problem i have right now is fact that i cannot open any bank account in UAE if im using nominees. So probably i will have to open some other company. What jurisdictions do you recommend? Will seychelles company with seychelles bank account (opened only for verification) work? Most of serious offshores are registered in HK, why? Do they have some ewsier procedures when opening paypal account?

If anyone could help me i would be pleased =)
With the fake documents from @auric you should be able to unlimit the account or even just open a new one. You may need a VPN located in Dubai or somewhere there!

Very true and they can be used as far as I remember. However there was an issue with Seychelles and Belize corps as far as I read, but personal experience say that I have an account for my Belize Company with 2co today?!?
What are they?

Do you know if a RAK company can open a bank account say in UK, Ireland or so? and has anyone some working and not epxensive solution for a RAK company to open a PayPal account verified?

5. The biggest problem i have right now is fact that i cannot open any bank account in UAE if im using nominees. So probably i will have to open some other company. What jurisdictions do you recommend? Will seychelles company with seychelles bank account (opened only for verification) work? Most of serious offshores are registered in HK, why? Do they have some ewsier procedures when opening paypal account?
I would like to know how you sorted this out!?? If you at any time drop in here again, please update the thread :)

Latest Threads