Our valued sponsor

Problems with company formation

being creative

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
Hi all ,

I'm not looking to save taxes , all i'm looking to do is register a company and then get a bank account for that , but sadly i do not have a passport for now , and would take time for me to get it ,

I tried stripe atlas for months now and have no results ,
everytime they send the same reply , saying , the financial partner thinks the business is risky ,

One option i see is , to register a company in UK appoint someone else as director and use tide.co or something like that for now ,
is there any other alternative for me ?

and are there any successful people who got through stripe atlas ?

I was able to form a company with Atlas, indeed they are very difficult to deal with. Only advantage is that you get a Bank account with the set up,but the bank is asking endless questions.

I was able to form a company with Atlas, indeed they are very difficult to deal with. Only advantage is that you get a Bank account with the set up,but the bank is asking endless questions.
can you tell me what business did you incorporate ? like what was the product , website if you don't mind ? so that i get an idea where i'm failing ? ,
they seem to say just one thing "financial partner thinks the business is risky etc.."

I see it can be challenging but not a problem if you know where to go.

Latest Threads