Our valued sponsor

Problems with RAK offshore company and Paysera, Payoneer

Nikonja

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys,

I opened RAK offshore company in Dubai a month ago.
I managed to open Payoneer business account, however while trying to get their card, I repeatedly get reply that my company documents are not clear. I provided them everything I got from my agent including whole MOA. Maybe this is because MOA is not so well scanned. I am still waiting for original document.
Did anyone get Payoneer card with offshore company from RAK?

Also Paysera won't open my business account because they don't have the link where they can see company details online. And I don't have such link.
Does anyone have Paysera business account with RAK offshore company?

Do you have any advice about some other EMI where I can open a business account with credit card?

Many thanks :)

Hi,

Paysera opens only for Dubai Onshore Companies any longer and even then you need good relations to them.

Payoneer opens even for Seychelles IBC automatic but they rejecting afterwards incoming transfers and even if they allow you to order the Debit Card they force you to let the card delivered to the Company Address - in your case the RAK ICC Headquarters. They can't receive the Card on your behalf - basically Payoneer plays funny games with you.

If you have a decent turnover with 6-7 figures and we can create a bullet proof business plan with you as a experienced entrepreneur with history in business - we can open a local UAE bank account for you - but you won't get any debit card - only transactional banking as the RAK ICC is a non-resident Offshore Company the Central Bank of the UAE doesn't allow any cash transactions without residence visa anymore.

Beside of that my best advise for you is to get a Dubai Onshore Company that comes with a residence visa nad therefore several banking options but for a old school RAK ICC you get in best case a transactional banking without any debit card.

Hi,

Paysera opens only for Dubai Onshore Companies any longer and even then you need good relations to them.

Payoneer opens even for Seychelles IBC automatic but they rejecting afterwards incoming transfers and even if they allow you to order the Debit Card they force you to let the card delivered to the Company Address - in your case the RAK ICC Headquarters. They can't receive the Card on your behalf - basically Payoneer plays funny games with you.

If you have a decent turnover with 6-7 figures and we can create a bullet proof business plan with you as a experienced entrepreneur with history in business - we can open a local UAE bank account for you - but you won't get any debit card - only transactional banking as the RAK ICC is a non-resident Offshore Company the Central Bank of the UAE doesn't allow any cash transactions without residence visa anymore.

Beside of that my best advise for you is to get a Dubai Onshore Company that comes with a residence visa nad therefore several banking options but for a old school RAK ICC you get in best case a transactional banking without any debit card.
Thank you.
That was what I was afraid of. That I won't be able to get a debit card.
But I am not sure how can I setup Onshore Company if I live outside of Dubai.

Thanks

Latest Threads