Our valued sponsor

Professional nominee services

hey

May 7, 2018
Visit site
I seen some people here talk about professional or real nominee services. I paid for a nominee to have his name on my company. How is that different than a professional nominee?

I heard someone say they sign documents for you. Ok, what documents do they sign? Anything business related? I am having a heard time figuring out how that works. So I want to open a bank account or have a contract signed between me and a supplier or whatever. Do I email him he documents or have the actual paperwork sent to him, etc.?

Anyone use this service and can explain their experience?

A professional nominee service I would expect to be just a corporation listed as the nominee director. A real nominee I expect to be a human being who acts like a real employed director. However professional vs real nominee is just semantics.

Normally a nominee service will include a number of free hours of work or have a Fee Schedule listing the fees they charge for different nominee actions. Basically the nominee will probably charge you for work done. So if you tell him I would like to open an account they charge you. If you have an invoice you need to send..they will charge you. Depending on your arrangement with the nominee you can ask them to either create the supplier contract themselves or you can submit to them one you created for them to sign.....oh and they charge for that.

Reactions: hey
If you have real person nominee and you pay per hour it is possible to have the nominee sign documents and do various things. If it is a corporate nominee it's not possible to use the nominee for anything else than to hide your name.

If you have real person nominee and you pay per hour it is possible to have the nominee sign documents and do various things. If it is a corporate nominee it's not possible to use the nominee for anything else than to hide your name.

Next time I have to be more specific when choosing a nominee...This is new news to me. Thanks!

Latest Threads